Sunday, May 30, 2010

Long time, no blog!

I know it’s been awhile since my last post and I apologize to my faithful followers but our lives have suddenly returned to ‘normal’. Ryan is still busy as ever with work and I have started working! Woo hoo! I am working for an outpatient/sports med clinic called PhysioActive. It’s very similar to the setting I was working at in Houston, just smaller. I am working 5 days a week but only half days so that I can continue to explore and learn about Singapore and start getting involved with the American Women’s Association (AWA). The clinic I am working for was started in 2006 by expats from The Netherlands, Switzerland and Germany….I am the first American trained PT to work there. I have to say, I didn't think I would miss working as much as I did, it is nice to have a routine and treating patients again!

Other than me starting work, we don’t have any exciting news to post. I promise our fun in Singapore hasn't stopped so expect some fun posts and pictures soon! Hope everyone is having a great start to their summer! Love and miss. XO

No comments:

Post a Comment