Sunday, May 2, 2010

2 Squeals and 1 Wild Hog

I would like to make a little addition to Jill’s post below on our trip to Pulau Ubin. In the middle of our bike ride around the island, we got off and went for a walk down some jungle trails. We had a little excitement on the way, see the below conversation between Jill and I.

Ryan: “It looks like some pigs have been rooting around.”
Jill: “Is that what that is?”
Ryan: “I don’t know, that’s what it looks to me.”
Jill: “I want to see a wild pig!”
Ryan: “No you don’t.”
Pig: “Squeal!”
Jill: “Squeal, there one goes now!”

A little black pig shot across the trail about 10 yards from us like a streak of lightening. Unfortunately, as this whole event only took about 10 seconds we didn’t get any pictures. Now, I’m not sure who squealed louder, Jill or the pig. I don’t think either the pig or the two of us expected the encounter, so all three of us got pretty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment