Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dr. Nibble Fish

Today my friend Kara and I went to the fish spa. First a little history: The fish spa experience started in Turkey to treat various skin conditions such as psoriasis and minor eczema. It also exfoliates your skin, promotes blood circulation and releases tension and stress! The fish feed on your skin (dead skin only, they leave the healthy alone)! Crazy!

And you may ask "How sanitary are these places?" and I say "VERY!". They make you wash your feet before you go in and they clean the water daily and use filtered water. There were three different tanks and each one had better or more "intense" nibblers than the last! It was a fun and unique experience!



The fish in this tank liked Kara's feet better, so I moved on.... :)

I'm wearing fish boots!

This was the 3rd and last tank with the biggest nibblers. I just stuck my feet in for a second, it was too much for me. I'll stick to the middle tank!

No comments:

Post a Comment