Sunday, March 27, 2011

Jurong Bird Park

Since Sunday is the only day both Ryan and I don't have to work, we usually try to get out of the house and do something early in the day so that we have the rest of Sunday to RELAX! Today, we headed out to Jurong Bird Park. There are birds from all over the world. They even had penguins...warm and cold climate species! They were my favorite!










Scarlet Ibis (there is a store by this name in De Leon so I had to get a picture!)
I really didn't want to post this picture. I look REALLY rough (needless to say) but I knew my mom would be disappointed if there wasn't a picture of her baby girl on the blog. Love you, Mom!










We had to make one last stop by the penguins. Aren't they just the cutest?

1 comment:

  1. Jason is disappointed that Ryan didn't wear his "bird watching" pants...lol!

    ReplyDelete