Tuesday, September 14, 2010

ISTANA-Singapore's Presidential Palace

Friday was a public holiday in Singapore (Hari Raya-Muslim holiday that marks the end of Ramadan)so Ryan and I decided to be touristy and visit the Presidential Palace which is only open on select public holidays.

Waiting in line to get in!
One of the guards. Of course my husband notices that there is no ammunition in the gun. I guess it's for looks and intimidation only. Let me tell you, I was pretty scared.(sarcasm)
The front lawn of the Presidential Palace is his very own golf course!
Beautiful landscaping and manicured grounds!
Ryan needed ice cream about 10 minutes in to our walk. He hearts ice cream!
The Presidential Palace.
The view of the city from the front lawn of the palace.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! We never went, but I was always curious what it looked like inside. Thanks for posting those pictures!

    ReplyDelete